colonelowl replied to your post “omg send help what should I write for my “about me” section in my art…”
"i totes rock and im way better than you xoxo". Basically tell how you got interested in art and for how long, and a little bit about your background. Your blog’s about me is actually pretty good so you can use some of the stufd there.
ooOHHH omg that never crossed my mind T_T
wh-what do you mean by “little bit about your background”?
I don’t get it
art experience or just life in general?
omg send help
what should I write for my “about me” section in my art portfolio?
Thank you! :3 Palette 5 is my arch-nemesis and Oz always turns out weird when I draw him, but I tried.
Karasuno chibis - [ 1/2 ]
- aries: can write hella cute poems
- taurus: amazing at putting together ikea furniture
- gemini: best mac and cheese maker around
- cancer: can decorate cakes really good
- leo: photoshop expert
- virgo: can memorize song lyrics in a flash
- libra: great at finding four leaf clovers
- scorpio: super good with makeup
- sagittarius: can take really pretty photos
- capricorn: expert tree climber
- aquarius: awesome at giving speeches
- pisces: can beat any and every video game